Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Michael Phelps to host season premiere of "Saturday Night Live"

Michael Phelps hosting Saturday Night Live

Really? I mean really really? This is very exciting.

He can swim, but can he act?

We'll soon find out. Olympic superstar Michael Phelps will host the season premiere of NBC's "Saturday Night Live" on Sept. 13. The late-night institution will start its 34th year next month. He must be so nervous. I hope he isn’t shy. And I hope he is at least sort of funny.

Lil Wayne will be the musical guest. Apparently, Lil Wayne is a musical favorite of Michael Phelps. Really? I mean really really?

You know what I hope for? Can he please please host the whole Saturday Night Live episode in his teeny tiny speedos? That would be very fun to watch. Really, and I mean REALLY!

No comments: