Friday, August 22, 2008

I vote that Michael Phelps be Gay

Yup, that’s my vote and I’m voting twice.
Wouldn’t it be great if he locked up about a billion dollars in promotional endorsements in iron-clad contracts and then said “By the way, I’m gay, as gay as a frosted flake!” That would be an ultimate dream come true. It would only be slightly better if he added, “And Amanda Beard keeps calling me even though I’ve asked her to stop.”
And then once he came out as a gay man, NBC would immediately announce “The Gay Bachelor” and Yours Truly would commence at 6,000 daily sit-up regime to prepare for auditions. I would spend days coming up with witty banter on various interesting and important topics. And then Michael Phelps would propose to me. And I would accept. And we would get married.

I already like his mom so it’s perfect.
I’m voting three times.

No comments: